Saturday, September 28, 2013

Welcome to My Blog!

Hello! My name is Kaylee and I am a college student working towards a degree in elementary education. I hope to someday teach a first grade class.

This blog is full of my teaching ideas and resources through my education and when I get a classroom of my own. This blog will be a resource for my student's parents to know everything that is going on in the classroom. However, there are resources for anyone else as well.

My goal is to make this blog a fantastic resource for teachers to get ideas. Likewise, I love viewing other teacher's blogs and getting ideas from them! If you have a teaching blog, please leave a comment below and let me know. I'll be happy to follow you!

To read more about my personal life, my schooling, fashion, fitness, beauty, and my day to day activities, check out my other blog, When the Cows Come Dancing Home. My other blog has frequent giveaways and helps raise money for different charities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love receiving questions, comments, and suggestions and try to reply to each and every one!